Sunday, January 2, 2011

Intentions.

Good riddance 2010. You've been a trying year, full of many twists and turns.
Now, for the resolution(s)First and foremost- To keep complete focus on ways to better my already wonderful marriage.So grateful for the husband I landed. He's such a great guy and I know he will just get better with age while adding more to his distinguished head of grey hair at 23. If you're reading this J-- I've enjoyed every day of the past 5 years and especially the last 6 months as married folk. Thank you for choosing me to build your life with. Our future is so bright!

Then there are the ever present resolutions such as get healthy, let my hair grow past my shoulders, shop less and save more, and punctuality. I've carefully renamed these intentions as they tend to never go away and will be characteristics I intend to improve on probably for the rest of my life.



No comments:

Post a Comment