Monday, January 3, 2011

Day One

Decided to start the 30 day picture challenge.. Here goes nothing.

 
Here are the guidelines:
Day 01 - A Picture of Yourself and Ten Facts.
Day 02 - A Picture of You and the Person You have been Closest with the Longest.
Day 03 - A Picture of the Cast from Your Favorite Show.
Day 04 - A Picture of Your Night
Day 05 - A Picture of Your Favorite Memory
Day 06 - A Picture of a Person You'd Love to Trade places with for a day
Day 07 - A Picture of Your Childhood Crush
Day 08 - A Picture that makes you Laugh
Day 09 - A Picture of the Person who has gotten You through the most
Day 10 - A Picture of the Person You do the oddest things with
Day 11 - A Picture of something You Hate
Day 12 - A Picture of something You Love
Day 13 - A Picture of Your favorite Band or Artist
Day 14 - A Picture of Someone You could never Imagine Your Life without
Day 15 - A Picture of something You want to do before You Die
Day 16 - A Picture of someone who Inspires You
Day 17 - A Picture of something that has made a huge Impact on Your Life recently
Day 18 - A Picture of Your biggest Insecurity
Day 19 - A Picture and a Letter
Day 20 - A Picture of somewhere You'd Love to Travel
Day 21 - A Picture of something You Wish You could Forget
Day 22 - A Picture of something You Wish You were better at
Day 23 - A Picture of Your favorite Book
Day 24 - A Picture of something You Wish You could Change
Day 25 - A Picture of Your day
Day 26 - A Picture of Something that means a lot to You
Day 27 - A Picture of Yourself and a Family Member
Day 28 - A Picture of Something You're Afraid of
Day 29 - A Picture that can always make You :)
Day 30 - A Picture of someone You Miss


 




1. Jesse and I dated 4 years before our engagement and were engaged for a year and 2 months.. I said I do at the age of 21.
2. I have a slight obsession with shoes, and shopping in general.
3. This year I'm hoping to launch my own online business.
4. I LOVE MARTHA STEWART. 'nuff said.
5. I like to dabble with photography.
6. I could probably live in Barnes and Noble.
7. I am and always will be a STEELERS and a HOKIES fan.

8. Baking, to me, is equivalent to comfort.
9. I'm still not 100% sure which path in the Medical field I'm going to take from here.. and thats okay with me
10. Although I continue to fall in love with the beach every time I'm there, I can't imagine my life without the mountains.

No comments:

Post a Comment